Course CMII-03 (Rev. C’)
Change Challenges and Proven Solutions
Course CMII-02 described the overall CM process from a business management and also a static point-of-view.
This course adds the dynamics of change to the process. It describes the key elements of the change process and their complexities.
The first section describes the complexities of change management and why it is the backbone of requirements management.
The second describes a closed-loop change process and six 1-page forms used to authorize and guide changes through each step.
Each form is designed as a template to support the work flow in a specific segment of the change process.
The third section focuses on the complex subjects of lot traceability, end-item traceability and change effectivities.
Effectivities stated as serial numbers are shown to provide the same degree of end-item traceability as those specified by dates.
The fourth section describes the relationship between CM and legal liabilities and why a product not as promised is a failure in CM.
Work leads and records follow. The work is not finished until the records are completed.
COMPLEXITY OF THE CHANGE PROCESS
- A. CMII Approach to Change Management
- B. Interchangeability and Re-Identification
- C. Change Negotiation and Mediation
- D. Culture Change in the Workplace
CHANGE FORMS AS PROCESS TEMPLATES
- E. Authorize and Control Work With Forms
- F. Problem Report Form and ECR Form
- G. ECN Form with Impact Matrix & DCR Form
- H. Work Authorization and Waiver Forms
TRACEABILITY AND CHANGE EFFECTIVITIES
- I. Traceability of Changes to End-Items
- J. Lot Traceability and Serial Numbers
- K. Effectivities, Release and Effective Dates
- L. Proper Use and Misuse of Effectivities
MINIMIZE LIABILITIES AND PROTECT PROPERTY
- M. CM From a Legal Point-of-View
- N. Contract versus Tort Law and Qui Tam
- O. Ensure Quality and Protect Property
- P. Course Review and Summary
Register for Online Course:
Register for Public Course:
|CMII-03||Seattle, WA||October 14, 2014||Add to Cart|
|CMII-03||Orlando, FL||October 17, 2014||Add to Cart|
|CMII-03||San Diego, CA||December 8, 2014||Add to Cart|
|CMII-03||Houston, TX||February 9, 2015||Add to Cart|
|CMII-03||Panama City, FL||March 2, 2015||Add to Cart|
|CMII-03||Las Vegas, NV||March 20, 2015||Add to Cart|
|CMII-03||Minneapolis, MN||April 20, 2015||Add to Cart|
|CMII-03||Seattle, WA||May 11, 2015||Add to Cart|
||Public Course Schedule||Online Course Schedule|